Where is your studio?
We're based in McKenzie Towne in SE Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We work from a home based studio in order to keep our costs down and to be able to pass on the savings to you! You are welcome to place an order to collect from us rather than paying for shipping, please select 'Local Collection' at the checkout, and then email us at email@example.com to arrange a collection time.
How long will my order take?
We always try to keep enough products in stock that we can ship orders out within a day or two. At most, all orders are shipped within 7 working days, but we'll always try our best to get them out to you ASAP before that. If you are in a rush please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order, and we'll do our best to help.
How sustainable are Ta Muchly products?
We always try to be as environmentally friendly as possible, and are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Our prints are all printed onto acid free, elemental chlorine free, archival quality cardstock which contains at least 10% post-consumer recycled content.
- We recycle all of our paper off-cuts and scraps and all packaging we receive where possible.
- Our unframed prints, papercuts and stickers are all shipped in clear bags made from plant based materials and are compostable after use.
- All of our products use as many recyclable packaging materials as possible and we try to only use plastics where absolutely necessary.
- The nature of our products means that a very high percentage of our physical products are made from paper based materials.
- Almost all of our shipping materials are made from either paper or cardboard, or compostable materials. We generally use recycled crinkle cut kraft paper for padding, as well as tissue paper and kraft paper to ensure your order arrives safely. We do not use plastic wrap, bubble wrap or packing peanuts.
Do you do custom orders?
Generally, no we don't.
If you're simply looking for a location we don't offer yet, then please get in touch and let us know where it is. We base our new collections on feedback we receive from you. You can email us at email@example.com or vote for the next collection by clicking the airplane in the bottom left of your screen.
I'm interested in stocking your products in my store.
That's great! Please drop Michelle an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
I'd like to feature your work and/or use your images.
Again, we'd love to hear from you, please contact Michelle at email@example.com