We appreciate you may have concerns placing orders online during these unprecedented times. Here is how Ta Muchly is proceeding due to the COVID-19 outbreak:
We continue to be open for all online orders until further notice.
- All products are handmade by Michelle in our home based studio, therefore there is no risk to any staff members, nor any requirement for Michelle to travel for work.
- Michelle has been self isolating by choice since the first week of March 2020.
- No one other than Michelle will be processing or handling orders currently.
- All members of the household are self isolating, and are symptom free.
- We take cleanliness very seriously under any circumstances, especially during this time. As standard no product is handled without first thoroughly washing hands anyway, this is to ensure there are no fingerprints or marks on our handmade products. We continue uphold this high standard.
- Our shipping materials are predominantly paper or cardboard based, with the exception of the biodegradable plastic sleeves for prints and unframed papercuts. Our understanding is that the virus can't live on these materials for as long as other kinds of materials.
- However if you are at all concerned, we recommend you leave you order in a safe, dry place for a day or so after receiving.
- We continue to monitor shipping updates by local couriers daily, and as such these are subject to change.
- We typically ship with Canada Post, who are currently limiting shipments outside of Canada. We are therefore not shipping most International orders until further notice.
- Any International orders received will be held and not shipped until further notice. If we receive an order for International shipping we will contact you via email to confirm if you are happy to hold the order, or if you would prefer a refund.
- We ask that you please be aware there may be delays in shipping due to increased demand on carriers, which is beyond our control.
- Free local collection from our home studio in McKenzie Towne, Calgary is currently still available, however please ensure you contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering to confirm, and arrange a collection slot. We will arrange for contactless collection from a sanitized bin on the front porch. Please ensure to keep to your allocated time slot, so that we can sanitize the bin between customers.
PLEASE SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES:
- Finally, thank you for supporting a small business during these uncertain and crazy times. We appreciate that buying artwork is probably not at the top of your priority list right now. But each and every order we receive goes a little way towards helping us pay our bills and to keep Ta Muchly open for the future.
- We also offer a gift card option which we can email direct to your recipient for future use if you have gifts to buy. Our gift cards are valid for 12 months.
- If you would like to support us without spending money, then please leave a review on any of our product pages, or share our website and socials with your friends. A like, comment, or share on our Instagram or Facebook page goes a huge way to help us out, without costing you a penny. We are so grateful for any support!
- Please email Michelle at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Please keep safe, stay home, and look after your loved ones. Together we can get through this, and return to normal life as soon as possible.
Ta Muchly x